Software Update Services

Aldo

Does anyone know if this AntiSpyware will eventually be
deployable via SUS? Perhaps once it has passed it's Beta
version?

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Aldo,

Thanks for the post - we are still discussion how we will handle large
enterprise developments during this beta. Keep an eye on the newsgroups for
future information.

- steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

Chris H - 447142

At the least we *should* be able to cobble something together using a GPO to
deploy it. I am more interested though in seeing some kind of Enterprise
Management. If I go and install it on 3000 laptops I want to be able to
distribute updates and control application configuration and settings as
well as see statistics from scans, etc. with reporting . . .

"Steve Dodson [MSFT]" said:
Aldo,

Thanks for the post - we are still discussion how we will handle large
enterprise developments during this beta. Keep an eye on the newsgroups
for
future information.

- steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]