Slow printing

I am trying to print invitations. I have windows xp and a 4-in-1 dell
printer. I cannot get the printer to print. It says the jobs are in que...
but they stay there for hours.... what do I do?

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

If the invitation is saved, cancel the print job. Reboot the PC, open the
third party application, open the saved file and try to print again.

(BTW it's not a Dell printer, it's a rebadged Lexmark)
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Jamie- knows nothing about computers!" <Jamie- knows nothing about
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...