Slipstick's "My Outlook Calendar"

I saw a recommendation on this newsgroup recommending Slipstick's "My Outlook
Calendar" to customize a Word template for generating and printing Outlook
weekly and monthly calendars. I downloaded/extracted the file and gave me a
..dot Word template, but when I opened it up in Word, I got a blank page and
an error message saying the macros had been disabled. This does seem like a
tool I could use, so does anyone have any idea what I need to do to make it
work? The web site has no instructions unfortunately.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend another program?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Tools | Macro | Security will give you the dialog to enable macros to run.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Thank you, Sue. I believe you are the person who I saw recommending the
template. However, I still can't get the template to work. I'm using Word
2000, and after going to Tools/Macro/Security to turn the security down to
low, I get only two macros (Autonew and Restart), neither of which works. I
get an error message saying the macros in this project are disabled. What
gives?

Frankly, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. Is there an instruction manual
someplace with a step by step? I really have no clue what I'm doing.

Is there a better calendar printing system for Outlook?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

After changing macro security, close Word. Then run the template.

The instruction manual for VBA is the Help file in Word. You can look up macro security there and get other basics on using VBA.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

You may need to relax the MACRO security for Outlook too.

Nikki

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

No, since there's no Outlook VBA code involved, it's Word's macro security that makes a difference here.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Jack Sadie