Site like this?

So, what do you think?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have thought about doing something like this, but there are several problems with support like this.

A) If the people want support and aren't technical then i'm not convinced they will be technical enough to get through the site and know how to work paypal or the payment method.

B) I think there are limited support queries that can be sorted like this, obviously any boot/network/modem/internet issues won't be able to be fixed over the internet as their machines won't be working unless they use another machine and as this will be mainly aimed at home users they probably won't have another machine.

C) You will have to be very detailed in resposes if they are to be by email, and some users will want a phone number to contact you by, even if you say support is only by email.

These are only my thoughts and why I haven't done anything like this before. It's good to see you've got it working. I would be interested to hear how you get on.

On a recommendation I would suggest you have some sort of feedback scheme so you can promote the good feedback you recieve and ask the users that provded the feedback if it can be put on the site.

Ask a Question