Simultaneous Connections / Downloads

Darren M Taylor

Despite repeated attempts to increase the allowed maximum concurrent
connections / downloads, I am still unable to connect to more than the
default 2.
Basically, i want to be able to download multiple files from a http site. I
can download 2 at any one time, but if i try to download a 3rd it simply
times out. I cant even access a different page on the same site.
If i close IE and open a new IE window then i can carry on and download
another 2, but then i have to close the IE window AGAIN and keep repeating.
I have increased the max_connections _per_server value to 10, but still no
joy.
I have been able to increase the max number on other pc's so why am i not
able to do it on mine??

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

TIA

Jim Macklin