Sight Impaired

Reaction score
It just took me about 15 Minutes to log in. I got the Capcha page. I have severe sight impairment, and cannot see the Fire Hyrants etc. Is there no other way of logging in?

Reaction score
Have your browser log you in automatically.
I replied to a question that I had asked in the forum, and was told to log in with user name, Email Address and Captcha
I recently used Cleaner. My passwords were wiped out. As I say I cannot see the capchas.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about this @terryco, I think the only way I can think of is to tick the box to "stay logged in". I've done this and can't remember the last time I had to log in to the forum, as I've not been logged out.

I can appreciate it must be really frustrating having to deal with the captcha box. I dislike having to use one on the site, but it stops us being overwhelmed with spam. It shouldn't normally show one, but it can if the forum things you may be a spammer (i.e. if you use a VPN).

Ask a Question