Showing sheet name of dependent

Jim Cone

Re: Formula Map code - Sub FindFormulasRevised...

Column D (Formula column) contains the sheet name (within the formula) if the
dependents/precedents occur off sheet.
There is no attempt made to show data from other sheets.
I had plans to expand the list to other sheets, but the interest generated by
the code has been minimal. I won't spend any more time on it.

Jan Karel Pieterse has a "RefTreeAnalyzer" add-in that generates cell reference lists.
It is quite a bit more complex than my code.
Take a look here... http://www.jkp-ads.com/RefTreeAnalyser.asp
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"JNW"
wrote in message
I've found some code (follow link below) and it works great. One downside is
that it doesn't show the sheet name of the dependent or precedent ranges.
Does anyone know how to show this?

http://groups.google.com/group/micr...q=precedents+jim+cone&rnum=2#97bef2ab23cac320