    in reverse order. (z -----a)...I prefer them (a-----z). This is happening
    only in PPT 2003. This started earlier this evening. I know it has to be
    something simple but I haven't figured it out yet. HELP PLEASE.

    whodat, Jan 22, 2008

  2. whodat

    Luc Guest

    Whodat,
    In the open file dialog, click the little arrow next to the view button,
    choose details, that should give you a set of columns which you can use to
    sort the list, just click on the column header, in your case that would be
    the name column. See if it helps.

    --
    Luc Sanders
    (MVP - PowerPoint)

    Luc, Jan 22, 2008

  3. whodat

    whodat Guest

    Thanks Luc...I knew it would be something simple Have a nice day.

    whodat, Jan 22, 2008