    Tanks everyone who can help me.

    Carlo
    Roma - Italy

    Guest, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Outlook VBA code always resides in the VBAProject.otm in the user's personal folders and is designed for personal use. It was never intended for distribution to large numbers of users. There is, in fact, no supported way to distribute Outlook macros, as there is with document-centric programs like Word and Excel. The recommended solution is to build an add-in, either a classic COM add-in for Outlook 2000 or later or, if you're supporting only Outlook 2003, an add-in based on the ..NET Framework with Visual Studio Tools 2005 for Office.

    If you insist on trying to distribute VBA code to other people, I've suggested some methods at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/distributevba.htm.

    What symptoms make you think you can't use macros with Word as the email editor?

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Oct 12, 2005

    First, tank for your fast answer. Excuse me for my poor english.

    > If you insist on trying to distribute VBA code to other people, I've suggested some methods at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/distributevba.htm.

    Good resource, I've bookmarked it.
    I'll use "Copy VbaProject.otm", inserting the "copy" command in the
    "startup" menu.

    > What symptoms make you think you can't use macros with Word as the email editor?

    Simply: all menu's choice about macros are gray....
    I tried to copy macros to menu bar (disabling Word for import macros in
    VBA), but if I set Word as editor, the button disappear from menubar, so I
    could'nt use Word as editor if I need macros.

    Tank you for your attention

    Carlo

    Roma- Italy

    Guest, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Sorry, but I can't follow this. What menu choices? In Outlook? In Word? In a message with Word as the editor? What menubar?

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Oct 12, 2005

    "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

    > Sorry, but I can't follow this. What menu choices? In Outlook? In Word? In a message with Word as the editor?

    In a message with Word as the editor

    >What menubar?

    The menubar that contain macros button, created dropping macros from
    Customize, Macros windows.

    Guest, Oct 13, 2005