Settings

G

I have been working in FP2000, I am now in the process of redoing everything in FP2003... and I really mean RE-DOING... I am basically having to re-create every single webpage to every single site! Everything is all mixed up!

I imported the files into 2003 and when I opened up the pages for my various websites the default font was changed!

How do I change the default font in FP2003 from Garamond or whatever it is to Georgia
I really don't like the appearance of the views in FP2003... I liked the old FP2000 way...
I can't even figure out where to change the settings!
I have created several website using FP2000 and I have created templates for those websites... How do I get those into FP2003

I am going to be sending in a lot of questions... so be forwarned about an onslaught of stupid and aggrevating questions

T

Thomas A. Rowe

The best approach would have been to either open the local copies directly in FP2003 or if hosted on
remote servers under FP2000 or FP2002 extensions, open directly in FP2003 and then publish back to
your local machine.

The default font setting only applies to how you view your pages in normal/design view while in FP,
this info is not store with your webs. Look under Tools for Authoring options.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Sally said:
I have been working in FP2000, I am now in the process of redoing everything in FP2003... and I
really mean RE-DOING... I am basically having to re-create every single webpage to every single
site! Everything is all mixed up!

G

You shoudln't need to import your web. If you need to, use publish. You can publish from your site by going live and publishing to your Web directory.

Ask a Question