Set InputPanel to Numeric

Franky

Hi!
In my code I have a InputPanel who can I decide to see the
keyboard or the numeric Pad by programmation ( not take
the last selection of the user)?

Thanks!

Franky
(e-mail address removed)

Ginny Caughey [MVP]

Franky,

I've never found a way to do this. Have you considered creating your own
little "input panel" dialog with numeric buttons on it?

For sure I can use my own little "input panel" but if they
allready exist one... so i just whan to use it... but if
it this not possible...

:/
Franky

Ginny Caughey [MVP]

Franky,

Maybe there's a way, but I don't know it. I think it would be useful too.

Katie Schaeffer [MSFT]

Hi Franky,

This isn't supported with .NetCF (although it is being considered for a v2
feature).
Meanwhile, you can look into PInvoking to the function 'SipSetCurrentIm'.
You will first need to get the CLSID of the numeric IM. (I recommend
manually changing the SIP to the numeric IM and then calling
'SipGetCurrentIm' to do this).

If you're new to PInvoking down to native functions, there's some info here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetcomp/h
tml/netcfintrointerp.asp

And see the native interop section of our faq:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility/prodtechinfo/devtools/netcf/FAQ/default.a
spx#6.0

Hope this helps,
-Katie