Service Pack 3 for Business Contact Manager Update and SBA

I have just downloaded and installed the file
OFFICESBMESP3-kb920115-fullfile-enu.exe from Microsoft Download. When I click
the About Business Contact Manager for Outlook option on the Help Menu, it
say the following:

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update SP2

Version - 2.00.5324.00

Has SP3 installed correctly as the install routine said it did? If so, why
does this dialogue still display SP2 and version 2.XXX as detailed above?

Raul

Hi

I tried a repro and the same issue happens. I will post if I get any details

--
With Regards

Raul Thomas

<DIV>&quot;micspostname&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt;

Thanks for the response. I did as instructed on the description of the
service pack at http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;920115 to verify
the installation of the files listed. It's a laborious and long winded
process that should not really be necessary. The files appear to have been
updated to current versions. Maybe its just that MS haven't also included the
code to update the 'About' box details so that it says SP3 instead of SP2
because the version number 2.0.5324.0 given below the product description is
still current for some of the files.

Thanks for looking into this for me anyway. I appreciate your time and
efforts. At least I know I haven't messed up the installation.

Regards,

Mike Simms