    nearly everytime now, but its downloading as a 13.73mb file rather than 4.1
    gb as its supposed to be

    any help please

    Guest, Jun 10, 2006

    Try using a download manager, like www.freedownloadmanager.org if you are not
    already.
    --
    Robert Firth

    Guest, Jun 10, 2006

    RE: server working for me now, but getting incorrect file size on

    i have tried using getright, internet download manager and free download
    manager and they all do the same, download the wrong file size, even the
    official Akamai Download Manager is downloading the file at 14mb instead of
    the correct size

    Guest, Jun 10, 2006

    milleron Guest

    Re: server working for me now, but getting incorrect file size on

    Agreed. Free Download Manager didn't help.
    The download manager built into Opera did work for me . . . although it
    doesn't work for everyone.

    Ron

    milleron, Jun 10, 2006