    I have informed hosting company (velnet). They say they have reinstallled FP
    extensions. But, the error is still there.

    Can anyone help, please? Thanks in anticipation ;)

    macca, Jun 21, 2008

  2. macca

    Ronx Guest

    It's either a permissions problem on the server, or you have run out of
    free space on the server.
    To fix the permissions ask your host to run a Server Health Check on the
    extensions. This is not the same as re-installing them.

    --
    Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

    http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

    Ronx, Jun 22, 2008

  3. macca

    maniksdi

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    you are awesome . . i ran out of space :)

    maniksdi, Oct 27, 2011