"Server error: Cannot create folder "_vti_cnf".

macca

FP 2003 working fine up 'til a week ago. Regularly updated site. Then, i got
this : "Server error: Cannot create folder "_vti_cnf".

Every time Ive tried to update site, since then, I get same error.

I have informed hosting company (velnet). They say they have reinstallled FP
extensions. But, the error is still there.

Can anyone help, please? Thanks in anticipation ;)

Ronx

It's either a permissions problem on the server, or you have run out of
free space on the server.
To fix the permissions ask your host to run a Server Health Check on the
extensions. This is not the same as re-installing them.

Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

"macca" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]:

> FP 2003 working fine up 'til a week ago. Regularly updated site. Then, i got
> this : "Server error: Cannot create folder "_vti_cnf".
>
> Every time Ive tried to update site, since then, I get same error.
>
> I have informed hosting company (velnet). They say they have reinstallled FP
> extensions. But, the error is still there.
>
> Can anyone help, please? Thanks in anticipation ;)

you are awesome . . i ran out of space :)