select or calculate values between rows

I've a column with values and I want another column with the calculation of
the difference between the current and the previous column, something like
this:
col 1 variation (from rows of column 1)
10 10 (row-row.previous => 10-0=10)
40 30 (row-row.previous => 40-10=30)
60 20 (row-row.previous => 60-40=20)

Is this possible with a simple expression?
What I (supose) need it's a way of select a row (previous or next) in a
Expression. Tks in advance

John Vinson

I've a column with values and I want another column with the calculation of
the difference between the current and the previous column, something like
this:
col 1 variation (from rows of column 1)
10 10 (row-row.previous => 10-0=10)
40 30 (row-row.previous => 40-10=30)
60 20 (row-row.previous => 60-40=20)

Is this possible with a simple expression?
What I (supose) need it's a way of select a row (previous or next) in a
Expression. Tks in advance

Amswered in microsoft.public.access. Please, if you must post to more
than one newsgroup, Crosspost (put the newsgroup names in the
Newsgroups line), rather than multiposting (posting the same message
independently).

John W. Vinson[MVP]