Security Update for Flash Player (KB913433)

Dallas Clarke

Hello All

This update (Security Update for Flash Player (KB913433)) is constantly
reinstalling itself on my machine, it wouldn't go away, every time I shut
down it wants to install itself, every time the little update icon on the
task bar appears I double click on it, it install, but next time I shut down
it wants to install again.

Cheers,
Dallas Clarke

Website: http://www.ekkySoftware.com

Notice: The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Hi Dallas,

Please see sections "Known issues" and "WORKAROUND" in the following
article.

MS06-020: Vulnerabilities in Macromedia Flash Player from Adobe could allow
remote code execution: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=913433

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com