Securing codes by corrupting the file (Leo Asked)

Leo

Hi Expert(s)
I have heard just enough that how easily Password Removers tools can get in
to VBE and our modules are not really secure even when password protected
against theft.
I do not know much about programming VBE objects , but the question is ;
Is there anyway at all that if a user could enter VBE without a password ,
we delete modules before to be read by the burgler?
some considered ideas are;
on VBEopen event if user="Me" then VBEProject.delete ,
if VBEproject.unprocted then VBEProject.delete ,
or if Password <> "MyOwnPassword" then VBEProject.delete

I once wrote a code that if the user was not my targetted user, the code
could delete the data worksheet, but I can not implement the same for VBE
project.
I appreciate if you would refer me to the right & secure solution!!

Jim Cone

Leo,
What if the burglar disables macros before opening the file?
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Leo" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
[...]

I meant that user should not be able to read codes and even better not use
and run the workbook at all , when he/she could break to my private area.
In result when password revealed by unauthorized user, the file does not
serves its purpose.

Jacob Skaria

Dear Leo

VBE do not expose the password submit event OR VBE Activate event to do
this...

If this post helps click Yes