Script Errors

L

LBJ

I cannot print emails in Outlook Express due to script
errors, despite having recently downloaded and
installed "scripten.exe". The URL on the error pages
is "res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg.
Can anyone help me resolve these script errors?

TIA!

LBJ in NYC

Reaction score
Hello...I've had this problem for some months and, although your posting is quite old, my reply may still be helpful...if not to you then for others. My specific situation related to a corrupted installation of the "SmartFix" program from DefendGate. A day or two ago I realized I had not really been using it very much so I decided to remove it. The subsequent uninstall failed so I reinstalled the application. Having done that I went back into Outlook (2000) to print an e-mail, forgetting that it was a non-plain text e-mail and, therefore, shouldn't print. To my surprise it, and several others, did print. Now, I'm not suggesting that the "SmartFix" program is responsible for your print problem or anyone else's. However, it may be good to peruse your "Add/Remove Programs" list for applications you no longer need or suspect could be the cause of your specific problem. I hope this helps. It's nice to be able to print again!

Ask a Question