Scanning Multiple Photos

Clive Savage

Is there software that will allow me to batch scan photos laid out on
a scanner and save them indivdually?

Thanks!

Bye for now.

Clive.

Ian Jackson

Clive Savage said:
Is there software that will allow me to batch scan photos laid out on
a scanner and save them indivdually?

Thanks!

Bye for now.

Clive.

Surely any software will do this? First save the lot as one large image,
then individually crop each photo and save it. Well, that's what I do
occasionally. You probably want to crop and re-size the original
pictures anyway.
Ian.

Susan Bugher

Ian said:
In message <[email protected]>, Clive Savage

My hunch is no. . . sure would be nice though. . .
Surely any software will do this? First save the lot as one large image,
then individually crop each photo and save it. Well, that's what I do
occasionally. You probably want to crop and re-size the original
pictures anyway.

FWIW - I do something similar. I layout several photos, do a preview scan and then a final scan of
each photo. If the photos are the same size I can move the "selection box" from one to the next
without having to resize it the box. That method is the fastest I've found so far for scanning a
bunch of photos.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Clive Savage

Surely any software will do this? First save the lot as one large image,
then individually crop each photo and save it. Well, that's what I do
occasionally. You probably want to crop and re-size the original
pictures anyway.
Ian.

Thats doing it manually.

Bye for now.