Scanner and camera wizard won't autoplay

G

Hi
When I plug in my Sony cybershot camera it used to automatically open the scanner and camera wizard. For some strange reason, it doesn't do that anymore. I have to right click on the drive and select autoplay. Is there any way I can get my computer to run the way it used to, auto run on the camera wizard?
Thanks
Ritchie

D

dev

/Ritchie/ said:
Hi,
When I plug in my Sony cybershot camera it used to automatically open the scanner and camera wizard. For some strange reason, it doesn't do that anymore. I have to right click on the drive and select autoplay. Is there any way I can get my computer to run the way it used to, auto run on the camera wizard??

Check out Kelly's link below. Scroll down to the extensive auto play info.

G

Hi Ritchie
I am having exactly the same problem with the autoplay - could you tell me if you managed to get advice on this and how to fix the problem? I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction
many thank
colleen.
----- Ritchie wrote: ----

Hi
When I plug in my Sony cybershot camera it used to automatically open the scanner and camera wizard. For some strange reason, it doesn't do that anymore. I have to right click on the drive and select autoplay. Is there any way I can get my computer to run the way it used to, auto run on the camera wizard?
Thanks
Ritchie

G

Good Day,

I am having the same problem and Autofix and Tweak have not fixed the problem. Does anyone know why this would suddenly stop working and more importantly, how to fix it?

Chris

Ask a Question