Saved passwords in IE 6

EL

I've looked for the answer to this, but had no luck...
I want to clear the list of usernames and passwords that
get saved in IE 6, can someone tell me how to clear this
list please?
Thanks.

DVarnau

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Content> Autocomplete...

Don

Great, cheers. It was one of those things where you're
looking right at it but can't see it.
Cheers.

.