Save or convert entire PPT file to Word doc retaining full size slides in Word?

F

Fay Yocum

Did you select (Ctrl+A) the whole file before adjusting the size? Fay
I'm attempting to save a 26 slide PPT file from PowerPoint 2003 to Word 2003 via
"File=>Send To=>Microsoft Office Word ...=>Blank line below slides" with one PPT slide per Word page.

So far I'm not happy with the result because the slide that appears on each page in word are too small. When I click on any slide in Word, and then select
"Format=>Object=>click on Size tab"
I notice that the Scale is only 75%. However, I am able to increase the Scale of each slide to 100% by clicking on Reset. Then my slides are "properly" displayed in word at nearly their full original (ppt) size.

While this technique does correctly increase the size of my slides after I Send them from PPT to Word 2003, it must be repeated for each slide. Is there some way to make all the slides sent to Word display at 100% in the Word 2003 document without the need for me to increase the size of each slide "object" within Word one by one?
--
Regards,

Peter Sale
Santa Monica, CA USA
To email me, just pull 'my-leg.'

P

Peter Sale

I'm attempting to save a 26 slide PPT file from PowerPoint 2003 to Word 2003 via
"File=>Send To=>Microsoft Office Word ...=>Blank line below slides" with one PPT slide per Word page.

So far I'm not happy with the result because the slide that appears on each page in word are too small. When I click on any slide in Word, and then select
I notice that the Scale is only 75%. However, I am able to increase the Scale of each slide to 100% by clicking on Reset. Then my slides are "properly" displayed in word at nearly their full original (ppt) size.

While this technique does correctly increase the size of my slides after I Send them from PPT to Word 2003, it must be repeated for each slide. Is there some way to make all the slides sent to Word display at 100% in the Word 2003 document without the need for me to increase the size of each slide "object" within Word one by one?
--
Regards,

Peter Sale
Santa Monica, CA USA

P

Peter Sale

Hi Fay,
Thanks for your response. Sadly, Ctrl+A selects the entire Word document, not just the PowerPoint Slide "Objects." In such a case, "object" no longer appears as an option under the Format menu. In short, I can't resize the Slide Objects following a Ctrl+A.

--
Regards,

Peter Sale
Santa Monica, CA USA

Did you select (Ctrl+A) the whole file before adjusting the size? Fay

--
Regards,

Peter Sale
Santa Monica, CA USA

Ask a Question