"Safely Remove USB" via .NET

I'm trying to figure out how, from a .Net Windows Forms application, I can
programmatically do the "Safely Remove Hardware" functionality to unmount (or
make ready for unplugging) a USB device - specifically, a USB-connected
storage drive.

Vadym Stetsyak

Hello, Alex!

Maybe this ( http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/usbeject.asp )
can help you

You wrote on Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:11:00 -0800:

AM> I'm trying to figure out how, from a .Net Windows Forms application, I
AM> can programmatically do the "Safely Remove Hardware" functionality to
AM> unmount (or make ready for unplugging) a USB device - specifically, a
AM> USB-connected storage drive.

With best regards, Vadym Stetsyak. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)