Runtime error for Pictureit 2002

Dr Puter

I have Pictureit Publishing Platinum 2002 which worked fine months ago but
doesn't now. I tried to uninstall it but got problems so did a system
restore back to windows last update this week and then uninstalled and
reinstalled it. Now when I try to open a picture I get RUNTIME ERROR
APPLICATION REQUESTED RUNTIME TO TERMINATE IN UNUSUAL WAY. Microsoft doesn't
support this anymore so can this be just the program has out lived it's time
with MS or is there new downloads or something I can tweak. It did make a
error log dr Watson I think but don't know how to get into the log. Now
something wired
when I tried to run spell checker for this I get a picture it install
message that in need to be running windows 98, 2000 ..ect. what the hell it
even happens when I hit send for OT Express. I really like this program and
would like to keep using it.

John Inzer

Peter said:
Posted to the public.pictureit newsgroup via crosspost
=======================================
Read the following articles and if they do not
solve the issue...post the results and any more
info you can offer:

(316861) PIP2002: Error Message When
You Start Program
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316861

(299060) PI: General Protection Fault Error
Message When You Edit a Picture, Open a
Picture, or Start or Close Picture it! Publishing
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299060

(294731) Picture It!: The Windows Installer
in Picture It! runs when you click Send or
when you run the spelling checker in Outlook
Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294731

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

John Inzer

cmzs99 said:
Thanks! Was having same problem since adding more RAM. All sorted
now:)
========================
Thanks for the feedback.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

chet393

I was having the same problem...this patch seemed to fix the problem: Picture
It! Publishing 2002: Patch for 19299 (PI19299.exe)