    Unlike Word and Excel, I have observed that I cannot run two instances of
    PowerPoint at the same time on my machine.
    Can anyone please show me how to do this? Thank you.

    BigBrother, Jul 15, 2008

  2. You can't. You can open as many presentations as you want for editing purposes. But, on one PowerPoint

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint

    I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop (HP Compac 6710b).

    Michael Koerner, Jul 15, 2008
  3. BigBrother

    BigBrother Guest

    Thanks Steve.
    Clicking on Arrange All from the Window menu (PowerPoint 2003) did work.
    Though I could not have two instances of PowerPoint, I was able to view the
    two presentations I had opened side-by-side and able to copy slides from one
    and paste into the other.
    This was possible even without having to drag the PowerPoint window across
    two monitors as suggested by you.
    Thank you so much.
    BigBrother.

    BigBrother, Jul 15, 2008