Running a MFC app in WinCE 5.0

Hello All,

Can anyone comment on how well a MFC app will run in WinCE 5.0 as compared
to previous versions of WinCE?

I had read in the past that it was highly discouraged so I wanted to first
check but trying.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

Hasn't changed, as far as I can think. If someone discouraged you, that
probably had more to do with MFC's overall value, rather than any
performance problem.

Paul T.

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

By the way, this isn't the right group for this question. As indicated by
the group name, this group is for .NET Compact Framework questions. Things
like MFC should be asked in C/C++ forums like
microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc.

Paul T.