Bargain Royal Doulton BOGOF

Reaction score
Hi all the deal is on the Royal Doulton website when you add 2 of the 20 bit set to your basket one of them will be free.

www.royaldoulton.com

Add this code at checkout :RDNEW151TG
In total it will cost £43.20 for all 40 peices set (2X20)

Really good deal in my opinion. I am getting this but wondering if I could take it back to Debenhams and get money out of it or something.
Anyone know if this is possible?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
psd99 said:
Really good deal in my opinion. I am getting this but wondering if I could take it back to Debenhams and get money out of it or something.
Anyone know if this is possible?

:lol: I don't think they'd be having that ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Apparently they will not give you any money for them , But they will give you several books of first class stamps in exchange .

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Well still imagine they gave you stamps to the value of 90 quid!

But they would do the exchange though!

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Wouldn't you need to show proof of purchase from debenhams to return them there?

Also when they scan the box into the till to see how much to refund you it won't show up because the barcode numbers will be different to the ones they sell.

Or just ebay the free one?

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Yeah because even though the product numbers will be the same, every item will have a different barcode so they can keep a log of what was sold and when and how many they have left in stock.

Plus if people get told off on here for asking about pirated software and such, then i'm not sure that asking about "retail fraud" is fair? as that is what is really.

This is just from experience as i was a Military Policeman, i might be wrong but i doubt it.

Reaction score
psd99 dont argue with a Red Cap, for some unknown reason they are always right!:p
As for retail fraud this is a subject we can really not talk about as it's illegal!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well like murdoch has just reminded us, this is a family site so we never discuss anything illegal.

Like cracked software such as Windows XP.

So subject closed and I am buying this stuff :)

Ask a Question