Round in excel 97

Graham

I have the situation where a few colleagues are on Excel 97 (don't ask!) and a procedure
is blocking at the following statement for Round. Can anyone help me with an alternative
statement to this. I would value any guidance.
If Round(TotA, 2) <> Round(TotB, 2) Then

Kind Regards,
Graham
Turriff
Scotland

Jim Cone

The Round function was introduced in xl2000 for VBA.
For xl97, you can use the worksheet Round function...
If Application.Round(TotA, 2) <> Application.Round(TotB, 2) Then

I think that you will find that xl97 is faster and easier to use than the latest
super whiz-bang Excel version.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Graham"
wrote in message
I have the situation where a few colleagues are on Excel 97 (don't ask!) and a procedure
is blocking at the following statement for Round. Can anyone help me with an alternative
statement to this. I would value any guidance.
If Round(TotA, 2) <> Round(TotB, 2) Then

Kind Regards,
Graham
Turriff
Scotland

Peter T

Hi Jim,

Let me get this right, for performance and usability you are suggesting
people might consider upgrading from Excel 2007 to Excel 97.

:)

Regards,
Peter T

Jim Cone