Rotate video

Reaction score
I videoed some friends playing golf to help them analyse their swings, using my small Lexus camera, to take in the length of the club on the back swing I turned the camera sideways. Now, after downloading to my PC, I can not find a way rotating the video back, as you would a photo. The software for the camera does not seem to anticipate this possibility. Any suggestions?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested in this as well as my daughter is posting me a memory stick with 510Mb of video that's upside down, asking if I can right it the right way up.

I have Pinnacle Studio 10; A full version of Nero 8; Video Wondershare and Windows Movie maker and I'm wondering if any of those will do the trick.

I also have Ulead Video Studio 8 (which I actually bought new but have rarely used cos it's a bit crap) and an old copy of Adobe's Premiere, version 6 I think.

So, plenty of scope to try for a result, I'll let you know if I have any success. It will be a day or three before the memory stick arrives in the post though I expect.

Reaction score
Deborah Mackenzie said:
I videoed some friends playing golf to help them analyse their swings, using my small Lexus camera, to take in the length of the club on the back swing I turned the camera sideways. Now, after downloading to my PC, I can not find a way rotating the video back, as you would a photo. The software for the camera does not seem to anticipate this possibility. Any suggestions?

Hi Deborah....
happywave.gif

What model Lexus do you have? What software are you usuing for video editing? Software that came with cmaera or MS movie maker ? If the latter, there is the function to rotate video through 360 degs.

Edit: Or there again, download Picas 3, if you add videos etc, there is an option to rotate videos in that.

Last edited:

Ask a Question