right click "save target as" is disabled

okiestro

My teenage daughter was up late one night ..so the story goes... and did
something so that now when i am using internet explorer and i right
click on a link the following are disabled ~~ save target as , print
target, show picture, cut and paste ~~ I am using Win XP Professional
SP2. Everything else works fine and I have searched and searched but to
no avail, any help would be appreciated.

WTC

okiestro said:
My teenage daughter was up late one night ..so the story goes... and did
something so that now when i am using internet explorer and i right
click on a link the following are disabled ~~ save target as , print
target, show picture, cut and paste ~~ I am using Win XP Professional
SP2. Everything else works fine and I have searched and searched but to
no avail, any help would be appreciated.

This may help you,

Save Target As and Print Target Commands Are Unavailable
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=176316

Also this may help,

Edit the registry at this location if these names are there,

[HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restriction] or
[HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restriction]

Either delete "NoSelectDownloadDir" or change the data to a 0 instead of a
1.

okiestro

SOLVED -----thanks to all who had input on this- i put the default back
on security and turned content advisor off and it worked..thanks again

okiestro said:
[...]

You're welcome.