right click options

D

DaveK

When I right click on any file, including pictures and music, it gives options such as open, search etc. How do I chenge the order so that the open option is at the top and will be the default when I double click. It was working some weeks ago before I tried to add another command (print directory listing, which incidently didn't work)

the sequence of commands is currently:

search
print directory listing
explore
open

I want to have the open command at the top.

Thanks

D

David Candy

There is a bug in the dialog that removes an entry whenever you edit directories or drives in that dialog. Type in Start Run
regsvr32 /i shell32
each time you edit those filetypes in that dialog.

Why doesn't Print Directory work?

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to lose a war in Iraq
http://webdiary.com.au/cms/?q=node/1335#comment-48641
=================================================

When I right click on any file, including pictures and music, it gives options such as open, search etc. How do I chenge the order so that the open option is at the top and will be the default when I double click. It was working some weeks ago before I tried to add another command (print directory listing, which incidently didn't work)

the sequence of commands is currently:

search
print directory listing
explore
open

I want to have the open command at the top.

Thanks

Ask a Question