Richard Analog/camcorder/vediocam and SD reader to PC

Reaction score
I am looking for equiment to add to my Internet cafe, without having to buy the full version. What I would like to get or find is "analog casset recorder, SD card reader/downloader and camcorder/vediocam" To buy the Sony camcorder is expensive and so is the rest. Is there a company that make all in one, analog reader/ camcorder/vediocam/SD reader. Just like the big movie company and TV station has.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge, no.

The one you mention as used by TV stations is a professional machine and costs lots of money. You're presumably looking at equipment intended for use in the domestic market.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Not to my knowledge, no.

The one you mention as used by TV stations is a professional machine and costs lots of money. You're presumably looking at equipment intended for use in the domestic market.

Do they even make a machine for domestic use? I sure am not a professional, and I don't own a TV station. I just would like to know if anyone dose make this type of machine, all in one for domestic use. I just own a internet cafe and am looking to expand into this DVD burning market. Lots of people have camcorder and analog cams, and the same people also have DVD players. I'm sure that the same people would like to have thier vedios burned to DVD's so they can share with family or friends, and free up thier SD cards or vedio cassets. SD cards and vedios cassets do get more expenseive, when they want to save there vedio, DVD's are cheaper.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You really ain't making yourself too clear Squire.

What is it, exactly, you want to do?

From your first post I was thinking audio cassettes but now I'm thinking you want to transfer video from VHS analog cassettes to DVD.

Correct?

If so, yes, there are machines about that will do that or you can do it yourself with a PC.

If doing it yourself though, non-automated, it's a long and laborious process and not one given to be a practical money-making enterprise.

Unless you're happy with ten bob a week :)

Sorry, couldn't resist that ancient quip :D

Reaction score
I wanted to know IF there is a "all in one type", VHS cassets, 8mm mini and reg cassets, and Sand Disk cards. I don't want to keep changing from one to the other. I was thinking that there is a gacet or something that will handle and do all on the above, without having to change for each type of DVD burn. And yes I am going to use it for DVD burns.
Not a problem with the acient quips.
And yes I know it can be done with the PC, BUT one will need each type of vedio gacet, I.E, 8mm (mini and reg) vedio cam corders and analog (VHS) or Sand disk card.

I find this also humerse too, hard to explain over the internet. But I am doing converstion to DVD burns in my internet cafe busniess. And I been having alot of customers asking me if I can do DVD burns from thier vedio cams or analog cancorders, and don't dom't like leaving me there expensive equipment with someone unknown to them. A good vedio cam cost about $900 USD, I would not trust anyone with my expensive equitment either. So that leaves me with just one option, find some type of "all in one" machine to do this

And THANKS for the reply

Ask a Question