represent tabular information as plain ASCII text

SANTANDER

Is the way convert Excel spreadsheet which have tabular data into an ASCII
text, preserve all formatting, i.e. represent tabular information as plain
ASCII text, which can be used for email messages, source code comments and
cross-platform documentation?

Jim Cone

Pasting the Excel data into Notepad works for me.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA