Rename a sheet

greenfalcon

I have a workbook that references different sheets with the command

Sheets(1).Select

Problem is this sheet somehow no longer exists in my workbook.

When i get to this line in my code it errors out because the sheet doe
not exist. Is there a way to rename one of my other sheets, say Sheet
to be Sheets(1)

Any help is great.

Gree

Tom Ogilvy

1 is an idex number indicating the first sheet in the tab order if all
sheets are visible. Possibly, you have made the first sheet hidden, so it
can't be selected.

Tom Ogilvy

"greenfalcon" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

greenfalcon

hehe, Shortly after i made my final post i checked a computer with th
problem, you were correct in that the sheet in question was hidden.
had forgotten about that. Thanks for your help

Jaso