removing addies from login screens

bcj_sf_nm \(deletethis\)

over time, i have gained misspelled or unused addresses
in the dropdown signin windows for entering some of the
attached programs in IE, like money central. If I go to
money directly and click login, the member window shows
a lot of names I dont want or need. I cant find any
information about how to remove those names. I tried
going to tools/options and turning off the autocomplete
then restarting the computer and turning autocomplete
back on, but that didnt help. If anyone knows how to do
this, please let me know.
BCJ

DVarnau

BCJ,
You can delete an individual entry by selecting it in the drop-down list
(put the pointer on it) and hitting the delete key.

You can delete all passwords from IE> Tools> Internet Options> Content>
Autocomplete...

Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

"bcj_sf_nm (deletethis) [at]hotmail.com"