remove all the "enter"s from pasted text

Reaction score
hi, sometimes when i copy text from the internet and paste it into microsoft word, even if i do special paste and get just text without formatting, i still get something that looks like this:[font=&quot]

[/font] “Indian gaming is good for Native Americans and reaches far beyond the reservation,”
said NIGA
Executive Director Mark Van Norman. “The $ 8.8 billion in local, state and Federal taxes
and revenues
it generates are paying to fund education, health care and build the necessary
infrastructure like roads,
bridges and water systems. The survey confirms what we have known all along, Indian
gaming is good
for America.

but the original text from either the internet site or, in this case, a pdf from the internet, looked like this:

“Indian gaming is good for Native Americans and reaches far beyond the reservation,” said NIGA

Executive Director Mark Van Norman. “The $ 8.8 billion in local, state and Federal taxes and revenues

it generates are paying to fund education, health care and build the necessary infrastructure like roads,

bridges and water systems. The survey confirms what we have known all along, Indian gaming is good

for America.

so, for some reason when i paste into into Microsoft Word 2003/XP it adds these ENTER-kind of functions after certain words. to fix the whole document, ive been going to each of those breaks in texts and pressing delete to get rid of that ENTER-kind of thing. What can i do to prevent this, or at least fix it in a faster way?

Ask a Question