Related Sites Button in Standard Toolbar

For IE 6 you can add a button called the "Related" button to the standard toolbar by right clicking the toolbar then selecting customize

For some strange reason the icon is not there now. Can anybody help me with this problem? Do I have to reinstall IE 6 or have I just lost this feature forever?

Don Varnau

** Repost from Alan Edwards **
- - -
The related sites feature you probably removed with AdAware for no
good reason, as far as I can see.
There is no spyware in the Registry key that AdAware removes.
If you let AdAware remove it, then try this:

Make up a file from the lines below. Copy into a file called fix.reg
which should be created in Notepad. Do not retype, copy in case of
errors. The 1st line in the file is the line REGEDIT4
Make sure your mail or news reader does not add any spaces to the end
of a line.

Ensure the first long line does not wrap at the space in
"Internet Explorer"

The last line must be blank.
Doubleclick fix.reg

-----copy below this line fix.reg------------
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Extensions\{c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a}]
"MenuText"="@shdoclc.dll,-864"
"MenuStatusBar"="@shdoclc.dll,-865"
"Script"=hex(2):43,3a,5c,57,49,4e,44,4f,57,53,5c,77,65,62,5c,72,65,6c,61,74,
65,\
64,2e,68,74,6d,00
"clsid"="{1FBA04EE-3024-11D2-8F1F-0000F87ABD16}"
"Icon"=",4"
"HotIcon"=",4"
"ButtonText"="@shdoclc.dll,-866"

---- end file above here

....Alan
- - -

Hope this helps,
Don
--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.