Refresh group membership

Brian Nielsen

Hi

Is there a way to 'refresh' the group membership of the user currently
logged on? (if the user has been added to or removed from a group)
Either from a command tool or from visual basic (or anything else, if it is
possible) ?

Brian

Neil Ruston

You will need to force the user's Kerberos tickets to be
refreshed (by the KDC).

kerbtray can be used to purge the tickets inuse - if that
is of any use to you(?)

HTH,
Neil

Brian Nielsen

Thanks for the answer, but I need to be able to do it through a call
to either a command-prompt tool, some API or make an ADSI call.

Brian