Redirect based on previous page

I have a site that is both flash and non-flash depending on what the user
chooses. I have within this site a contact page for customers to forward the
form info to us. They will both see the same confirmation page since it is
non-flash but I need to be able to redirect them back to the proper home page
based on the selection they made for flash or non-flash. Is this possible?

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

You can set a cookie when they select Flash or not. Then depending on
that value you can write the link on the confirmation page using
JavaScript.
http://www.cookiecentral.com/

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

I am not sure I follow you. What would the code look like?

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
You can set a cookie when they select Flash or not. Then depending on
that value you can write the link on the confirmation page using
JavaScript.
http://www.cookiecentral.com/

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Redirect based on previous page
Subject: Redirect based on previous page

I have a site that is both flash and non-flash depending on
what the user chooses. I have within this site a contact page
for customers to forward the form info to us. They will both
see the same confirmation page since it is non-flash but I
need to be able to redirect them back to the proper home page
based on the selection they made for flash or non-flash. Is
this possible?

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

Look at the link I gave you for examples.