redimension quick launch

microb

is there a way to redimension quick launch in order to have more than 3
items show everytime. ( whitout pressing the >> sign)....????
quicklaunch is in taskbar next to start button ..................

Carrie Garth

| "microb" <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/privacy.mspx>
| wrote in message | is there a way to redimension quick launch in order to have
| more than 3 items show everytime. ( whitout pressing the >>
| sign)....???? quicklaunch is in taskbar next to start
| button ..................

Unlock the taskbar, then you will be able to resize the Quick Launch
toolbar so that is shows all of the item. For more information
search the Windows XP Help and Support Center for the phrase
"lock the taskbar into position" and read the Suggested Topic by
that title.

Ronnie Vernon MVP

microb said:
is there a way to redimension quick launch in order to have more than
3 items show everytime. ( whitout pressing the >> sign)....????
quicklaunch is in taskbar next to start button ..................

Right click an empty spot on the Taskbar and make sure that "Lock the
Taskbar" is not selected. The right edge of the QL toolbar will have a
vertical row of dote, this is the 'handle' for the toolbar. Position the
mouse cursor over this handle until it shows a double arrow. Press and hold
the left mouse button and drag the handle to the right.

You can also reposition the QL toolbar to any edge of the screen, if you
wish. This will allow you to see all of the icons placed on the toolbar.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org