Redemption SendAs issue

Reaction score
I have this requirement from the client that a draft needs to be created in a specific Public Folder and then when the user has reviewed the email it needs to be sent but it needs to appear to have been sent by another account. Eg the user is (e-mail address removed) (just as an example) but the emails needs to appear to come from (e-mail address removed). The user has permission (via Exchange) to send as this account.

I'm able to cretae the draft in the correct place and I have set the SentOnBehalfOfName and SentOnBehalfOfEmailAddress to the correct values. When the user reviews the email (before sending) it has the correct email addrews in the From field, but when it is sent it goes out as from "(e-mail address removed)"...

I'm using Redemption and Delphi2006. I believe their Exchange server is 2003 and they are using Outlook XP.

My current code looks like this

Code:
	oMsg := FDraftsFolder.Items.Add('IPM.Note');
 	oMsg.Recipients.AddEx(slTemp[i], slTemp[i], 'SMTP', olTo);
 	oMsg.Recipients.ResolveAll;
 	oMsg.Unread  := true;
 	oMsg.Sent	:= false;
 	oMsg.Subject := ASubject;
 	oMsg.Body	:= ABody;
 	if FSendAs <> '' then begin
 	  oMsg.SentOnBehalfOfName		 := FSendAs;
 	  oMsg.SentOnBehalfOfEmailAddress := FSendAs;
 	  oMsg.Fields(StrToInt('0x0C1A001E')) := FSendAs;
 	end;
 	oMsg.Save;

Any thoughts on how I can make it appear to come from "(e-mail address removed)"

Ask a Question