Recover Outlook Express Mail Folders

spud

I recently lost my hard drive and I am wondering if I can recover my lost OE
mail folders onto my new drive. I was able to recover some OE info, but I
can't locate the old mail folders. Where and what would they be called on the
old drive? Is it possible to recover the old OE mail folders?

Spud,

Outlook Express has it's own newsgroup however, some users will post links
to 'insideoe' website

Newsgroup:

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

Arkadiusz 'Black Fox' Artyszuk

spud said:
I recently lost my hard drive and I am wondering if I can recover my lost OE
mail folders onto my new drive. I was able to recover some OE info, but I
can't locate the old mail folders. Where and what would they be called on the
old drive? Is it possible to recover the old OE mail folders?

Yes, it is possible to recover mail from old drive. Probably you'll have
to use some 3rd party software for doing that. FYI - your old mailbox is
located in *.dbx files. ;)