    there any way to reset or recover the password?

    Greetinx,

    Mark Peereboom

    peartree, Apr 7, 2004

  2. peartree <> wrote:

    > One of my colleagues doesn't remember the password on his
    > pst file. Because I have installed a new version of
    > office, outlook is asking for the password again. Is
    > there any way to reset or recover the password?

    http://www.intelore.com/outlook-password-recovery.php (commercial)
    http://www.elcomsoft.com/aoxppr.html (commercial)
    http://www.lostpassword.com/demos/ok_demo.exe (commercial)
    http://lastbit.com/outlookpswdemo.zip (commercial)

    Also read http://www.amset.info/outlook/pst-password.asp and download
    http://www.computerhope.com/download/updates/pst19upg.zip

    I don't know if this utility works on Unicode PSTs, however.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Apr 7, 2004

  3. peartree

    Jon Guest

    Hello,

    >One of my colleagues doesn't remember the password on his
    >pst file. Because I have installed a new version of
    >office, outlook is asking for the password again. Is
    >there any way to reset or recover the password?

    There are a number of password recovery tools available for download from -
    http://www.password-software.com/password-recovery.htm

    That should help you out!

    Jon

    Jon, Apr 12, 2004
  4. peartree

    bsoft

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Get password

    Original password recovery is not possible but you can recover the hashed password to open your pst file. Get the tool from Spam link removed - fbs

    bsoft, Jun 25, 2010
  5. peartree

    iadrien

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Outlook Password Unlocker

    Hi..guys..

    You can also try Outlook Password Unlocker software of Birdie Software...

    it really works..thanx a lot Birdie

    iadrien, Jul 5, 2010
  6. peartree

    mark888

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    outlook password recovery

    As far as I know there a are a lot of ways to solve your problem and the easiest one of them is

    to use program designed to see to such problem!
    And I have tried many of them, according to my experience, I recommend you the Outlook Password

    Recovery .It not only recovers Password to Open but removes Password to Open and Password to

    Modify for you to view and edit MS Access database files easily.

    Or assword Recovery Bundle : a must-have toolkit to recover/remove/reset passwords for Windows,

    Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook Express, PDF, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, MSN, AOL,

    Google Talk, Paltalk, Trillian, Miranda, Opera, Firefox and IE Browser , etc. Over 21 types of

    passwords can be Recovered instantly

    mark888, Jul 8, 2010