Records in linked sharepont table are not displayed in ACCESS

Reaction score
I have created an Access 2007 application based on 25 sharepoint tables. Data is linked.
Normally I see all records of all tables perfectly. The application is now running for a year without problems.
Now I have a big problem. For one of the tables only the first record is displayed in ACCESS (I created the records yesterday). If I look directly into the sharepoint (via webbrowser) I see all the records. I get no error messages.( I'm system administratot so a authorization issue is not the case.).
What could cause this problem and how to solve?
I can of course delete the table in ACCESS and relink it, but that does not bring me to what is caused.
I do not know if this would help, because I did not test that.

In prevous times when I still worked with local data, I had to relink the tables sometimes when I distributed a new front end. But in that case, if the link was not OK anymore, I got an error message. Because I did not get any error messages now I assume that relink (with coding) was not necesarry. Anyhow I distributed some new frontends. But I do not know if this has something to do with the problem.

Ask a Question