Re: Macro to inport excel file to table in access 2007

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Macros' started by Ken Snell [MVP], Jul 23, 2009.

  1. Use TransferSpreadsheet macro action. It has arguments into which you can
    put constants that identify the file name with path, etc.

    --

    Ken Snell
    <MS ACCESS MVP>

    Ken Snell [MVP], Jul 23, 2009

  2. Ken Snell [MVP]

    Leanne Guest

    TransferSpreadsheet isnt showing in the drop down list for macro action

    In the help files it is menioned but it isnt showing. is there a reason for
    this?

    Leanne, Jul 23, 2009
  3. You need to "Show All Macros". See this help article for more information.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA012142021033.aspx

    Ken Snell [MVP], Jul 23, 2009