Re: Get a access denied trying to change the attribute with attrib.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista File Management' started by Mihaela Roata, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. Hy. I runned into that damn problem too. And after days of searching I finally found this software: Long Path Tool.
    It's GREAT. You can find it here: http://www.longpathtool.com/
    Regards.

    Mihaela Roata, Nov 3, 2010