Razer Deathadder Respawn

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So the G500 is starting to have major tracking issues on all surfaces. :(

So i bit the bullet and ordered a Razer Deathadder Respawn and a Corepad XL from Kustom PC's which arrived today.

OMG this is the best combo i've ever had, the tracking on the DA is just unbelievable. :drool:

The corepad is fantastic and bigger than the old steelseries SX i had, which is good as i seem to keep running off the side of it regularly now as i play with a lower sense than i used to.

Need to tidy up some cables and get fir of the old G500 but thats sorted for now. :cheers:

Pics....

deathadder_3.png

deathadder_1.png

New and old mats together for size comparison.. and yes the wite patches on the SS SZ are where i've worn it out!!! :eek:

deathadder_2.png

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I always thought razer would eventually come up with something good, I've tried a few of their mice, didn't like all three of them but I could apreciate the build and the sensitivity.

If you say it's good V_R I'll believe you cos I've always agreed with your meece's assessment, same as mine.

Interesting, and a good mouse mat from the look of it. Tempted.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah the mat is actually really really nice, and i'm not usually a fan of cloth pads but this one is superb.

Its the C1 Large in the pic, i know you also have the SS SX so its a good reference point in terms of size. :)

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Corepad_Mouse_Mats.html

I actually bought the Roccat Kone[+] too in a view to send one or the other back, i was expecting to send the DA back in truth, but as soon as i had the DA in my hand i knew what was being kept. :cool:

I did try the Kone and the driver suite is cool and the LED's look sweet, but it felt awkward and didn't feel as smooth as the DA, even though it has a much higher DPI setting, (6000 to the DA's 3500) Just goes to show that DPI aint the be all and end all.

I kinda miss the side scroll, and have had to train myself with new keys but all in all its a great mouse. :dance:

Heres the result of my first game after setting my in-game sense back to how i like it with it... Click for bigger. :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I've always had razor mice, best in the business for sure, the only make to come close is that rocat I think. I've got razor mouse at the moment and its the bee knees. I've also got a razor mouse mat to partner the mouse :D.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah i think i've been converted! :)

Off topic: Hmmm, back to work and on a 1280x1024 from my 24" @1920x1200 at home, and them pics look big! lol :blush:

I'll resize them when i get home....