or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2fq9hyu

Raid
More options Aug 29 2000, 12:00 am
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
From: Raid <No-reply available>
Date: 2000/08/29
Subject: How's it going?

Hello VXers, and Avers alike.

How's things in this wonderful world of viruses? Anybody been screwed
over recently? Don't forget, We do have a website devoted to scum AVers
and the ignorant general public. Also, My site will be updated at some
point, so your welcome to stop by and check it out.

Http://www.coderz.net/Raid
(Home of the only campaign editor for RainBow Six Rogue Spear)

Dustin Cook

(This man's(?) life is filled only with utter contempt for the rest of
humanity. If cancer could be passed around as can computer viruses,
Raid/Dustin Cook would be one of the busiest cancer producers on
earth.)

Just look at all the posts by the retarded remailing lamer. Laughable.
Misattributions, lies, and old articles taken out of context. What a little
coward you have to be in real life. If anybody thinks low of their fellow
man, there's plenty of evidence here which would show that as yourself.

Have you recently been injured in a car wreck or something? Based on the
oddball date/time stamps, it's a damn good bet you don't work for a
living... So, are you living off my taxpaying dime?

Dustin Cook

Bullwinkle said:
Are you?

Pizza delivery does not count as a real job.

Wow! I dunno, seems when I order a pizza and somebody brings it to me,
using there car and there fuel, thats a job to me... Maybe I won't tip them
next time, since it's not a "real job".

Since you brought it up, my last official Job was a malware researcher with
malwarebytes; hardly the same category as a pizza delivery boy.

Dustin Cook

Bullwinkle said:
So you are living off the taxpayers now.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? Or don't know much about taxes in
the usa or what dude? I've seen many stupid statements from you, but this
one so far really reaks of stupidity.

Aardvark

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? Or don't know much about taxes
in the usa or what dude? I've seen many stupid statements from you, but
this one so far really reaks of stupidity.

The ****er knows jack shit about jack shit. Why do you continue trying to
offer it reason?

Top