Radeon 9600 XT 128MB vs 256MB

Gil-galad

Hi,

I'd like to know something: is there a great difference in performances
between the Radeon 9600 XT 128 MB and 256 MB?

Does anyone of you know an URL where the two cards are compared?

Thanks a lot

trippy123

I strongly urge you save your money, and go for nvidia,

I still have an ATI 9600xt 256mb problem, its a NOISY NOISY card to
begin with, think blackhawk helicopter in your living room type noise.
The software for the ati 9600xt is HORRIBLE , UNRELIABLE , and DOES
NOT WORK. The installation guide is again NOTHING like it says it is,
and the tv out function DOES NOT WORK. In short for 300 bucks, it the
biggest con going around on the market today. Oh and thier tech
support site for "you" the customer, is some automated script bot that
just sends out the sites own FAQ response.

IN short: AVOID! get a nvidia never had a problem with 3 types of
cards for them, and thier support base is excellent!

love
one peed off EX-ati card buyer

Kirby

trippy123 said:
I strongly urge you save your money, and go for nvidia,

I still have an ATI 9600xt 256mb problem, its a NOISY NOISY card to
begin with, think blackhawk helicopter in your living room type noise.
The software for the ati 9600xt is HORRIBLE , UNRELIABLE , and DOES
NOT WORK. The installation guide is again NOTHING like it says it is,
and the tv out function DOES NOT WORK. In short for 300 bucks, it the
biggest con going around on the market today. Oh and thier tech
support site for "you" the customer, is some automated script bot that
just sends out the sites own FAQ response.

I have no problems whatsover with ATI 9600 Pro - 256mb
IN short: AVOID! get a nvidia never had a problem with 3 types of
cards for them, and thier support base is excellent!

Erm, no it's not. It's about the same as ATI's.
love
one peed off EX-ati card buyer

More like, someone spouting shit over not being able to install drivers
correctly.

Kirby

trippy123

Kirby said:
I have no problems whatsover with ATI 9600 Pro - 256mb

Erm, no it's not. It's about the same as ATI's.

More like, someone spouting shit over not being able to install drivers
correctly.

Kirby

DRIVERS???? you call them DRIVERS??? i call them 3rd world attempted
camel drivers. I installed them, sevral times on each attempt to get
that god awful ati 9600xt 256mb piece of absolute rubbish to do what
it said it could, and no it still can't. AVOID the ATI 9600xt 256mb
card like you would someone that had an ebloa virus!!!!

Kirby

trippy123 said:
"Kirby" <[email protected]> wrote in message

DRIVERS???? you call them DRIVERS??? i call them 3rd world attempted
camel drivers. I installed them, sevral times on each attempt to get
that god awful ati 9600xt 256mb piece of absolute rubbish to do what
it said it could, and no it still can't. AVOID the ATI 9600xt 256mb
card like you would someone that had an ebloa virus!!!!
Yes, drivers.....

Drivers = Oil !!

Oil = Lubrication

Lubrication = Free Movement

Free Movement = Make your Mind UP !

Drivers are the catalyst for hardware. WTF are you fools on about when you
go on about drivers not working with your system??

Okay, I know a lot haven't got a monkey to flutter about. But if your PC
doesn't accept the Video card, ffs, blame the drivers that ATI supplied.
Better than being an incompetent monkey arm. But, ffs, if you lot are unable
to sort out what drivers work best with what, then you best go buy a ****ing
games console. HAHA !!!!!!

LOL !!!

OMFG !!!