Radeon 9200 Installation Problem

G

I have spent the best part of a day trying to intall a radeon 9200 graphics card in my system. The device manager tells me that ther are insufficient resources for the card. I have tried to change the resouces used by the items conflicting with the card but the automatic settings field is greyed out and I can't make any changes. Could anyone please advise?

Thanx

Paul Tomblin

G

Hi

Try place the PCI devices to other PCI slots and leave the first 2 PCI slots that adjacent to the AGP slot to be empty
For example, sound card to PCI slot 5 or 6, Lan card/modem card to slot 3 or 4

Note: if the mobo have on-board vedio chips, boot into BIOS and disable it first

Hope it helps

----- ptombling wrote: ----

I have spent the best part of a day trying to intall a radeon 9200 graphics card in my system. The device manager tells me that ther are insufficient resources for the card. I have tried to change the resouces used by the items conflicting with the card but the automatic settings field is greyed out and I can't make any changes. Could anyone please advise?

Thanx

Paul Tomblin

Ask a Question